We would like to invite you to join us on the Workshop On-line “Food Packaging and Sustainability: Innovation, recycling, eco-Design and LCA studies”, to be held on December 1st to 3rd, 2020. This Workshop integrates the European project “Food PackagIng open courseware for higher Education and Staff of companies (FitNESS)”.
- Present and discuss food packaging, sustainability, innovation, recycling processes and implications in safety of materials
- Present different tools for Eco-design and Life Cycle Assessment
- Disseminate the FItNess project and the teaching materials available.
- Professionals from food industry and packaging from different sectors, with responsibility in product innovation, research and development and quality control.
- Students in general, and particularly those attending science and engineering programmes in fields where food packaging sustainability is relevant.
If you don´t have a google account, please send name and affilation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for registration: November 25th 2020.