Food Quality and Preservation
Open science, open access and the lifecycle of research data
Open science is based on the openness of the research life cycle from its conception till its implementation, communication and preservation of its outputs, including research data
- Studying the situation of open access in Spain through the scientific journals, institutional repositories and open access policy.
- Establish a map of Spanish scientific journals and editorial policies regarding copyright.
- Evaluate the cost of scientific production and the benefits of open access.
- Assess the sustainability of journals and open access repositositories.
- Establish evaluation indicators for institutional open access repositories